Friday 7 April 2017

Links within Links - Pointers the journey continues. (Wiring an RBM)

Having a renewed interest in using pointers for other than passing arrays and functions between functions. I am now using them to create a Link matrix that preserves symetry and equality between weights from i to j and from j to i.

I first decied to have each of my weights for each neuron pointing to a weight matrix. Having setup my array of pointers for each neuron I then had to award it the right amount of memory as * **Array needs *** much memory! and not this much * **!

I then had the problem of pointing each Weight to the same Weight as its symetric opposite and I found the simplest way was to turn the Weight matrix into another array of pointers that point to their own symetric weight values.

Now I am all sorted and everything points to something else and I feel complete I feel whole!

Its all connected and I feel great!

Neuron -> Weight Pointer[n] -> Weight Matrix [n][m] -> Weight Matrix [m][n]

Easy!

Now I need only write to and read from Each Neuron for updates and learning etc. In fact I can just isolate one neuron and run everything on that one neuron.

Another triumpth for the Neuron Centered Algo. [WARNING Weight Vectors STUNT GROWTH!]


No comments:

Post a Comment